Mobile Mixed Reality Ships Today
28 April 2017
Today, we're shipping Bridge - a spatial computing device that brings mobile mixed reality and positionally-tracked virtual reality to developers and early adopters.
In January 2016, we launched Bridge Engine at CES , showing the world that mixed reality was possible within the constraints of today’s consumer-grade mobile devices. Throughout the year we worked with developers who created some incredible demos , and then launched a 3D printed kit enabling stereoscopic MR/VR with 6-DoF positional tracking and obstacle avoidance . Finally, in December 2016, we unveiled Bridge to the world  and shipped the Explorer Edition to adventurous developers.
Now, we’re opening Bridge up to a wider audience to help enable a new form of computing where software can reach out and interact with the real world. These are still early days in the world of spatial computing - expect a lot more from Occipital in the coming months and beyond.
— The Occipital Team
- Occipital unites with the team from GeoCV to launch R&D office in Moscow2019
- Structure Sensor Mark II announcement2019
- Structure Core announcement2018
- Paracosm Acquisition announcement2017
- TapMeasure announcement2017
- Bridge GA announcement2017
- Bridge Launch announcement2016
- Replica Labs Acquisition announcement2016
- Lynx Acquisition announcement2015
- Series B announcement2015