Occipital unites with the team from GeoCV to launch R&D office in Moscow
October 1, 2019
Today, we're excited to announce that in cooperation with Anton Yakubenko and Gleb Krivovyaz, the co-founders of GeoCV, Occipital has launched a Research & Development office in Moscow. As a part of the launch, the majority of the GeoCV team has joined Occipital.
The GeoCV team has deep expertise in 3D computer vision and extensive experience with the Structure Sensor which will allow them to immediately begin contributing to the Occipital vision of bringing spatial computing to everyday life.
Occipital will not be acquiring the Virtual Open House™ product from GeoCV. The Occipital Moscow R&D office will instead be focused on accelerating existing Occipital product lines.
Occipital is now actively recruiting for additional computer vision, 3D visualization and software engineering talent in Moscow.
Welcome to Occipital, GeoCV team!
- Occipital unites with the team from GeoCV to launch R&D office in Moscow2019
- Structure Sensor Mark II announcement2019
- Structure Core announcement2018
- Paracosm Acquisition announcement2017
- TapMeasure announcement2017
- Bridge GA announcement2017
- Bridge Launch announcement2016
- Replica Labs Acquisition announcement2016
- Lynx Acquisition announcement2015
- Series B announcement2015